Saturday, August 01, 2009

I haz an award



Tis this one. How about that!!! From two lovely bloggers, JX from Culinary (Mis)Adventures and HFJ at Half a Pot of Cream. Both their blogs are full of deliciousness.

Apparently there are some rules for this award.

1 Thank the person who has given you the award. Thank you. So lovely of you. Am chuffed.
2 Copy the logo and paste it on your blog. Check.
3 Link to the person who nominated you for the award. Check.
4 Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting. Okey Dokey then.

1. The most famous person I have met is Steve Irwin.
2. As a kid, I loved the Trixie Belden books. I so wanted to be a Bob White (a secret club that they carefully hid by wearing jackets and driving a car with the name emblazoned all over it). Now I think they would be pretty insufferable, they were all such little goodie two shoes girlie swats. Except for Trixie who often had impure thoughts and intentions. But she always betrayed this promise by being wracked with guilt and desperate for forgiveness. She felt bad because she hated dusting for pete's sake!
3. I once got to pat and play with a baby rhinoceros. He was really bristly - a bit like patting a hairbrush. His favourite food was biscuits.
4. I am probably the worst singer in the world.
5. I hate rats.
6. I like cats.
7. I am indifferent when it comes to hats.

I am supposed to pass this on. But I am not going to. Just because. It would be too hard to pick and choose.

1 Comments:

At 3:45 am, Blogger grace said...

i'm with you, kj--rats < hats < cats. also, bats < gnats < spats < fats. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to A Cracking Good Egg by Email
Australian Food Bloggers Ring
list >> random >> join
Site Ring from Bravenet