Saturday, September 01, 2007

A short hiatus

Dear friends in food

I am exiting the blogosphere for a short while due to some health issues. It is nothing even remotely serious. Well, except for the fact that I cannot face food right now. I cannot bear the taste, smell, sight or even thought of food. Oh the irony. So recipes, the kitchen and my little blog are on the outs. I hope to be back in a week or two when the earth returns to its axis.

In the meantime here are some photos from Canberra's botanical gardens. I was taken there on a little jaunt in celebration of a long awaited Spring and in the hope that it would make me feel better. It certainly did, who can resist nature at its finest. I hope you enjoy them too.

Take care, all the best, and I will see you soon.

KJ



















9 Comments:

At 7:42 am, Blogger Nora B. said...

Dear Karen, I hope that you feel better soon and I look forward to reading you blog in a few weeks.

 
At 9:43 am, Blogger Cindy said...

I hope your health and love of food recover quickly!

I just had my wisdom teeth out a week ago and I can tell you, getting back into real food is a *lot* of fun after an enforced break. :-)

 
At 2:20 am, Blogger Kelly-Jane said...

Hope you feel better and back to normal soon.

Beautiful pics of the Gardens.

xx

 
At 8:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kj, i hope it is really nothing serious! i'll check back in a couple of weeks...

 
At 7:46 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you get better soon. I know how much it sucks to be sick and reject all things food. We´ll be here when you recover.

 
At 10:06 pm, Blogger Patricia Scarpin said...

KJ, I'm hoping things get back on track soon and you get better in no time.
We'll miss you, sweetie.

 
At 11:00 pm, Blogger Cottage Smallholder said...

Oh, KJ, I do hope that you feel better soon. Thinking of you.

 
At 12:39 pm, Blogger Peabody said...

Here is to a speedy recovery!

 
At 2:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that -- I hope you feel better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to A Cracking Good Egg by Email
Australian Food Bloggers Ring
list >> random >> join
Site Ring from Bravenet